Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Breath's Life

what do I do with this
Do I crawl inside it
Do I eat it
Do I shove it through my skin and between my bones
Do I carve your face in it
Do I hang it on the wall
Do I write your name all around it
Do I place it on the ground
and tell all the Others you are
beneath it
lie
ing
Do I insert it in a barrel
and point it

The power of my mind awoke
to the moment of love revoked
and the giving of the thing
I

was to become

The power of my mind awoke
at the moment of love revoked
and the giving of the thing I
was to become

Do I insert it
In a barrel
And point

I signed my name for the first time at that moment of love’s revocation
And the power of my mind became the borderline between you & me
And the power of my mind became the wall, over which I remember what used to be
And on this side of it I hang the pictures on it, the things got in trade
Who sells has the power
Who buys has it too
The thing itself is meditating, transported between powers desires hungers, aglow with the revocated love

The power of my mind became love’s disappearance
The power of my mind chased love over the wall
The power of my mind set me in a room all solo
A curtain was drawn across the doorway, a curtain of biology
A curtain of microbes and the stomach

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up my arse and
cum along with pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

Visit my weblog; hcg injections

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home